Wow, guys! Another year has come and (almost) gone. I hope the holiday season was good to you, and you were warm, cozy and loved. We’ve had a busy time with kids home for the holiday vacation and guests visiting, so I’ve been on a little bit of a break. I did want to go through all of the recipes I’ve created throughout the past year and discover what the most popular recipes were. The votes are in (just kidding, I just looked at which recipes received the most traffic) and I see some clear patterns here.
Not only do I do this every year to try to see what the most popular recipes were, so I can share them. I also like to gather this information to see what you all like. Seeing what is most popular is either a way to see I’m doing good, or a way to make some changes so I can keep putting out content that you like to come back for. It’s a sort of win for us all. This year? I’m definitely seeing a theme. For one, chicken is a popular one. Also, dinners. This is good to know, because last year when I did this it seemed finger foods were most prevalent. They still are, but seems the search for dinner recipes is always going to be a popular one. Some popular themes are also breakfast, appetizers, BBQ and desserts.
This is great, because these are all things I’m very content in making. So you can expect to see a lot of these things in the coming year! My wish for you is a safe and happy remainder of 2015 and a joyous new year!
Let’s begin the countdown to the Top 15 Recipes on MamaHarrisKitchen.com for 2015!
15. Jumbo Raspberry Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
14. Quick Recipe Ideas: Finger Foods for Dinner
13. Easy Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
12. One of a Kind BBQ Chicken Nachos
11. Easy Taco Salad with Creamy Habanero Lime Sauce
10. Baked Barbecue Chicken Taquitos
9. Strawberries and Cream Angel Food Cake with Toasted Coconut
7. Simply Delicious Baked Boneless Chicken Breast
6. Orange Cream Fruit Dip with M&M’s Crispy
5. Cabbage Rolls with Brown Rice
4. Broccoli and Bacon Frittata
3. White Chip Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint
1. Bacon Wrapped Queso Stuffed Jalapenos
[…] through recipes, videos, and favorite memories. Be sure to check them out: Divas with a Purpose, Mama Harris’ Kitchen, Marg’s World, and Mommy Talk […]