Last week I attended a delightful and informational brunch with a handful of other bloggers local to the Sacramento area. We sipped on mock cocktails from an Italian soda bar and munched on fresh fruit, bacon on a stick and pumpkin waffles with all the fixings while we learned about switching up our normal routines with Viva® Vantage® paper towels. Today I’m sharing what I learned with you during that brunch as a part of a sponsored post by Viva® Vantage®, and I’ll be giving you some really great everyday tips on how you can switch up your own routine! Are you up for the challenge?
The first thing I noticed upon arriving at the brunch was the adorable Italian Soda Bar. This is a great way to switch up an ordinary brunch to something extraordinary! Complete with wine glasses that we could wash (and dry streak free, thanks to Viva® Vantage® paper towels), then later paint and decorate, I knew this was going to be a memorable experience.
After grabbing my mock cocktail (I combined vanilla and raspberry syrups for a refreshing flavor), I ventured inside to see what was in store. There were plenty of ways to switch up normal routines, in addition to the Italian soda bar, we also had a fun waffle bar that included a variety of toppings and pumpkin waffles instead of plain ones for a real switch up!
In addition to pumpkin waffles and freshly washed fruit, we also had quiche, croissants and bacon that was seasoned with a kick of cayenne pepper and baked on a skewer for a delicious switch to the average breakfast.
We had a presentation that shows some great ways to switch up your routine using Viva® Vantage® and plenty of live demonstrations. This could be something as simple as replacing your old brand to using Viva® Vantage® paper towels to squeeze excess water out of your hair before it’s dry! I’ll have more tips below, but I can see why Viva® Vantage® paper towels was recently named the 2015 Product of the Year. With the stretchy-strength and great scrubbing power, I can see how this is a product that would be utilized in numerous way in households like my own. The revolutionary V-Flex™ Weave stretches to scrub even the most stubborn spills, and leaves no residue or scratches when drying glasses.
Now I’ve always used paper towels for everything. I’m not one that likes to clean with rags, I’ve always preferred to use paper towels when wiping down windows, mirrors and even counter-tops. Messy spills on the floor? I use paper towels for those too. Needless to say, many paper towels aren’t able to stand up to my use, and I go through quite a few at a time. This is why I was so excited to learn more about Viva® Vantage® paper towels, and try them out for myself.
I’ve got some great switch ups using Viva® Vantage® for your kitchen routine!
1. Rinse fruit and vegetables on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels and rinse, no colander necessary! The stretchy strength will keep the towel intact, even when wet.
2. No need for a vegetable scrubber for mushrooms and potatoes when you have the great scrubbing power of Viva® Vantage®!
3. Wipe down counters and stoves in a snap and take scrubbing to a whole new level by cleaning even the toughest messes.
4. Make bacon in the microwave! Simple place one sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towels on a microwave safe plate, lay the bacon strips on top of the towel, then place a second towel on top. Add one minute per slice of bacon and your bacon will come out perfect every time. The Viva® Vantage® paper towels will absorb all the grease for easy cleanup!
5. Preparing oily foods like fried chicken or bacon? Once you remove your food from the heat, place on top of a sheet of Viva® Vantage® and let it absorb the oil before you serve. Works like a charm!
6. Speaking of oil, you can fold up a sheet of Viva® Vantage® and wrap it around your favorite bottles of oil, securing with a rubber band. Any drips will stop at the towel, leaving counters and shelves dry!
7. Kids and pets can be so messy, you can also wipe sticky fingers or dirty paws in a snap. Simply dampen a Viva® Vantage® paper towel and wipe! No messy wet paper towels that fall apart here.
8. Crafty? Use the Viva® Vantage® paper towels while you paint, you won’t even have to worry that the paint will go through the towels.
9. Wrap a towel around a head of lettuce before you place it in the refrigerator to soak up excess moisture.
10. Dry stemware easily and streak free!
11. Place a damp Viva® Vantage® paper towel under your cutting board to prevent it from shifting while you slice and dice.
12. Clean counters, windows and mirrors streak free!
I’m sure there’s even more ways to use Viva® Vantage® paper towels, but these are enough to get me really excited about this product. Once I started my 7-Day Switch Up, I realized this is a product that will always be in my house. The other day I accidentally spilled some juice on my camera and lens, and without a thought I grabbed a Viva® Vantage® paper towel and it soaked up all the moisture, saving my precious camera! See for yourself! Try the 7-Day Switch Up, then return to the website to dish on your switch and you can be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card instantly!
Will you be making the switch to your kitchen routine?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.