“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Sprint. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and to thank me for participating.”
Ever since I began this journey of food blogging I’ve realized there’s so much more to it than just cooking recipes. Many times I’m either connected on my laptop or desktop computers, but even when I’m not writing a blog post or editing photos I’m connected on my smartphone or tablet.
Yes, being a food blogger entails quite a bit of technical knowledge, much more than I ever anticipated. In addition to my website, I like to be connected to answer reader questions in real time. Many times on a Saturday afternoon I’ll have a reader comment either here on my blog or on a social network about a recipe they’re preparing at that moment. So having a great smartphone and reliable service is a must on my list of necessities.
This is why I’m so excited to announce my partnership with Sprint as a #SprintMom! I’ll be reviewing Sprint products and hosting giveaways for you to win a number of fun techie toys. What if you’re not a Sprint subscriber? I have great news! For a limited time, customers who bring their current number over to Sprint and sign up for a Sprint Framily Plan can receive up to $300 in credit for their current phone PLUS a Visa prepaid card worth up to $350 to cover your switching fees. This offer will be available exclusively at Sprint stores and online at Sprint.com from April 4 through May 8.
What’s cool about the Sprint Framily Plan is that you can sign up with up to 10 friends, co-workers, neighbors, family members, or even your sports league members to be a part of a Framily group with unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data each, while on the Sprint network. Each of the members on the Framily plan receives a separate bill with no annual service contracts or early termination fees, all for as little as $25 a month per line when you have 7-10 members in the Framily group.
See Your Sprint Framily Plan Savings
- What friends, family members, or coworkers would you consider teaming up with for a Sprint Framily plan?
- How many family members are currently on your phone plan?
- Can you already see the possible savings?
- When thinking about your current monthly phone bill, how does Sprint’s Framily plan, estimated as low as $25 a month per line, compare with your current phone plan?
Consider these questions, and then enter my giveaway for this amazing HTC One Max Smartphone!
- The HTC One Max Smartphone offers users a massive screen with 5.9-inch display and amped speakers for watching videos or viewing pictures on the go.
- The feature-rich camera offers users the ability to take photos with a fun, artistic flair.
- The HTC One Max Smartphone also gives users news recommendations based on likes on social media, for breaking news that matters most to them.
- Powered by HTC’s biggest battery to provide even the most demanding users up to 25 hours of talk time.
Prize: One (1) Sprint HTC One Max Smartphone
Giveaway runs through the evening of May 6th.
Eligibility: U.S. Residents only, must be 18 years old or older to enter. See full contest rules in the rafflecopter form. You will be notified via the email you used in the rafflecopter form if you win, and you will have 48 hours to respond, or a new winner will be chosen.
Enter using the rafflecopter form below. You can sign into the form with Facebook, or you can use your name and email address. Good luck!
#Sprint | #Sponsored | #MC