Want a simple and delicious side dish that is on the healthy side? Try this pasta!
It’s whole wheat spaghetti noodles with bread crumbs, olive oil, garlic, parsley, garlic, salt, and black pepper! So simple and pairs well with my roasted artichokes or my garlic parmesan asparagus with a light main dish. Very easy to throw together, and the kids will love it!
I found the basis for this recipe on Pinterest. It leads to this page which shows a recipe it was based on here. There were various changes made along the way and when I made it, so I will list it all below.
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serve and enjoy!|